The 3 Best Benefits of Using Manuka Honey On Your Face
The body constantly has to work and handle many things on a daily and even an hourly basis. Environmental stressors, hormones, makeup, what you eat, how much water you drink – there’s plenty of factors that go into how your skin behaves.
Your health should be one of the most important aspects for you to take care of. But what many people may be unaware of is that manuka honey can be the universal solvent for many normal health issues, both by ingesting it and applying it to your skin. Keep reading to learn why you should be using manuka honey on your face…
The Facts About Manuka Honey
Manuka honey is native to New Zealand and certain parts of Australia, harvested from the manuka bush by bees and transformed into the thick, raw form that has become very popular in grocery stores. Its benefits are plenty and the rewards of using it continue to grow. For the medical world, manuka honey has even become a staple in burn units, for applying to damaged skin to keep germs and bacteria away, while also soothing it. Manuka honey is also a natural anti-inflammatory, which is great for irritated skin or sensitivity to the environment.
When you consume manuka honey, you are protecting your body and immune system. Manuka honey is strong enough to even be used to treat super bugs that are resistive to antibiotics, including the ability to treat staph infections. The honey is filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids, all that work to promote optimal health for you internally.
If you feel a cold or flu coming, take manuka honey to kill of the germs and soothe sore throats. This magic liquid gold can even help your gum health by fighting gingivitis. However, here are the 3 biggest facts about manuka honey that you should know:
- It can treat acne. Yes, the raw honey is now a staple in some skin care products to help remove the bacteria that causes all forms of acne, including cystic acne, and reduce the redness caused by inflammation too.
- It’s known for reducing the severity of eczema and psoriasis. The mix of healing, hydrating, and repairing that manuka honey can accomplish makes it the perfect natural treatment for skin conditions. Manuka honey for dermatitis and psoriasis is a great remedy if you don’t want to take steroids or oral medications to treat it.
- It’s anti-aging. The amino acids in manuka honey help stimulate collagen production and trigger the body’s natural cellular regeneration to reduce scars and damaged skin. It’s known for helping to fill fine lines and wrinkles as well.
Manuka honey is incredibly versatile and that makes it such a worthwhile investment. It is one of the best natural ingredients you could use, both on your skin and ingesting it.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Cream
While the New Zealand honey is still not an avid main ingredient in most skin care brands, there is one company that knew the magic of it early on! Wild Naturals uses manuka honey as a key ingredient in each product sold through the online store. It works along with several other impressive natural ingredients, such as:
- Aloe Vera: this replaces water and is great for improving skin tone.
- Shea Butter: this ancient ingredient is also used to treat burns and wounds, with its own anti-aging properties.
- Coconut Oil: a great natural moisturizer for dry skin to help bring in intense nourishment.
- Carrot Seed Oil: rich in antioxidants, it evens skin tones, fights wrinkles, revitalizes dull skin, and helps soothe Rosacea!
- Cehami Flower Extract: a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-itch relief.
All of the ingredients used by Wild Naturals are meant to give back everything your skin loses over time, especially if you don’t have the time to take care of it with facials and a routine skin care regimen. With manuka honey leading the frontline, your skin will never look or feel more beautiful and healthy! Shop the Wild Naturals manuka honey skin and hair care line online today!