We all want young, healthy, and radiant skin. No matter what age, the goal for glowing skin without a wrinkle in sight is the main trend of the beauty industry currently. Scores of skincare brands are boasting anti-aging ingredients and benefits, yet are still filled with additives and preservatives, including some chemicals. Drugstore brands are one of the top faux anti-aging skincare lines on the market, but the one ingredient that everyone can rest assure works for this holy grail of bottled youth is this: manuka honey.
Anti-Aging Benefits of Manuka Honey
The reason manuka honey is such a valuable commodity and skyrocketing in its exporting production, as well as its in-demand around the word, is the medicinal properties it carries. Not only is manuka honey high in antibacterial elements, it also contains natural hydrogen peroxide levels and contains up to 100 times more methylglyoxal than any other honey. What is methylglyoxal? It’s a chemical compound and is known to kill off several severe bacteria and viruses, such as:
- Staph Infections
- Pylori, the bacterium found in the stomach that can cause ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.
- Strep Throat
When you think about its antibacterial abilities as just a natural honey, then imagine the possibilities of its anti-aging benefits! Methylglyoxal (MG) has been cross-linked to the increase in collagen production, which promotes the structural growth of collagen in skin cells. Amino acids are the building blocks of collagen, as we know, but they also protect collagen. Manuka honey and its high potency MG levels aid in the cellular regeneration of amino acids and collagen. Hello youthful, healthy, and firm skin!
Manuka honey continues to strive for the ultimate medicine cabinet and bathroom skincare product with being a natural humectant too. This means it draws moisture into the skin and hydration equals enhancing the skin’s cellular functions, elasticity, and helps to heal. These aspects all configure for the benefits of anti-aging skincare with manuka honey as a main ingredient.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Skincare
At Wild Naturals, we saw the unending benefits and results of routinely adding manuka honey into a beauty regimen. Healthy skin by natural products is our goal and therefore we created a full line of manuka honey beauty products. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, face cream, and body cream all featuring a concentrated batch of manuka honey in each. On top of the anti-aging glory that is manuka honey, there are a handful of plant-based ingredients with incredible benefit s to match. These are:
- Aloe vera – this is our alternative to water, which is what other beauty products list as their first ingredient. Alow
- Vera is full of minerals, vitamins, and deeply hydrates.
- Shea butter – this oldie but goodie ingredient is another anti-aging goldmine and has been used for hundreds of years to protect the skin.
- Blue-Green Algae – this plant extract contains almost every organic mineral known and is high in proteins and fatty acids, which greatly benefit firm, younger-looking skin.
- Coconut oil – just like manuka honey, this product is a wonder both inside and out. It has highly penetrative qualities and is very moisturizing.
- Hemp seed oil – filled with fatty acids and increases blood flow, it has been proven to improve skin elasticity, reduce redness, and treat many skin conditions.
- Cehami Flower Extract – a native Australian flower, it has potent anti-inflammatory and cellular regenerating properties, as well as 3 times more effective than Aspirin as an analgesic.
With this unique array of natural ingredients, you can surely be comforted that your skin will be bursting with radiance, collagen, and protective properties. Say goodbye to wrinkles and welcome healthy, stunning skin that will thank you for taking such good care of it with no parabens, mineral oil, or harsh chemicals! Visit the Wild Naturals online store today to try out the full line of manuka honey skincare!