With natural skin care booming in the beauty industry right now, it’s no wonder that more and more brands are releasing products that promote the very best for your skin! In Australia, the biggest name to be popping up for eczema treatment is Dr. Roebuck's line. However, can they compare to the caliber of Wild Naturals natural skin care for treating dermatitis with manuka honey?
Dr. Roebuck’s vs. Wild Naturals
Not every skin care product works for every person, skin type, or skin problem. It’s a common misconception that if one product receives rave reviews that the next person to try it will have the same success. Skin is unique and while there are categories of skin types, even those should be taken into consideration marginally. The best way to know if a skin care product works are to try it yourself. One product that had okay reviews could be the goldmine for you!
With Dr. Roebuck's skin care was developed for his twin daughters who were having skin problems due to eczema. Here is a breakdown of Dr. Roebuck’s skin care:
- Minimal ingredients that were handpicked. His philosophy is quality ingredients with little else.
- Australian native ingredients. These include Kakadu Plum and caviar lime extracts, including water sourced from Australian natural springs.
- No fillers, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, or harmful chemicals.
Here is a breakdown of Wild Naturals skin care in comparison:
- 98% natural, 86% organic ingredients.
- Aloe Vera replacing water or mineral oils as the first ingredient.
- pH balanced products.
- Manuka honey, cehami flower extract – Australian ingredients known for helping to reduce and treat eczema.
- No fillers, fragrance, dyes, sulfates, phthalates, petroleum, mineral oil, or parabens.
- Shea butter, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, blue green algae – other key ingredients to help nourish, heal, repair, and hydrate skin.
- Full skin and hair product lines.
The one issue of having only Australian native ingredients is that they make not work on every skin type. This again covers the topic where some people may see amazing results from a skin care product and others may not. Having a wider range of ingredients sourced from different places increases the probability of fantastic results!
And while antioxidants certainly help soothe irritated skin, there are so many more elements to help appease problematic skin. Here are a few examples of what Wild Naturals ingredients can do for the skin, especially if you have dermatitis and use manuka honey on it:
- Ultra hydrating – manuka honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air into the skin. Shea butter, coconut oil, and hemp seed oil also are intense moisturizers.
- Healing – manuka honey, shea butter, aloe vera, and cehami flower extract all help boost collagen production and cellular regeneration to repair damaged skin. (Manuka honey is even used to treat burns and help reduce scarring!)
- Anti-aging – each key ingredient of Wild Naturals has a certain component that helps improve skin elasticity, plumpness, firmness, blood flow, skin tone, and lessen fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antibacterial – manuka honey contains the highest levels of antibacterial and antimicrobial properties out of any honey and is even strong enough to treat staph infections and antibiotic immune superbugs! (Perfect for skin that scabs or becomes irritated by itching like eczema.)
It’s an easy decision when you see the bullet points of both Dr. Roebuck’s and Wild Naturals lines.
Wild Naturals Online Store
If you suffer from dermatitis, Wild Naturals has you covered with an entire line dedicated to eczema and psoriasis! This line covers body, face, and hair with natural ingredients that can’t be beaten and results that you won’t believe until you try it yourself! Visit the Wild Naturals online store today and feel the difference your skin will have with Wild Naturals eczema cream.
Remember, you have to try it and not be biased by reviews or a brand name. Happy skin is on its way!