Soothe and Restore Your Hair & Scalp Naturally
Most soaps are far too strong for skin. They strip away everything – vital oils and nutrients – leaving skin dry, and defenseless. The thin layer on top of your skin – called the acid mantle – is vital to skin health, and is it’s first line of defense against bacteria and the environment. Common shampoo and soap removes your acid mantle, whereas our shampoo is light, and gentle enough to not disturb it.
This aloe based, silky smooth conditioner will make your hair and scalp feel wonderful while replenishing much needed nutrients.
Why Our Natural Conditioner Is Better
- Our conditioner is perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 – just like your hair and skin. Safe for sensitive skin, for children and babies.
- Made without sulfates, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), fragrance, dyes, phthalates, sodium chloride, or harsh preservatives (parabens).
- Highly concentrated, quality ingredients. We don’t add water. You wont find it as our first ingredient, unlike other conditioners - we use organic aloe instead.
- Good for all hair types and safe for color-treated hair.
- Love it or your money back!
ALOE VERA is our first ingredient. Most conditioners use water as their first ingredient. Aloe naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E, minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and copper, plus essential enzymes. Aloe's beneficial properties include: deep hydration, accelerated skin cell growth, and improved skin tone.
MANUKA HONEY is found only in New Zealand. It has a unique enzyme called methylglyoxal, that is still being studied to this day. Only recently has it become wildly popular in skin and hair products due to its beneficial qualities. It's also a powerful moisturizer packed with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
VITAMIN B5 is essential for healthy skin and hair. Also called pantothenic acid, it's name is derived from the Greek word 'pantos', meaning 'everywhere', as it can be found throughout all living cells.
CEHAMI FLOWER EXTRACT is an Australian flower used to help reduce itchiness, discomfort and redness.
Don’t wait another day to get the relief you’ve wanted, naturally!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe Vera), Behentrimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol
(Vitamin B5), Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey), Honey (Mel), Citrus Sinensis (Organic Orange) Peel Oil,
Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehamii) Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
Use to help get relief from the symptoms of skin and scalp conditions, such as: dandruff, psoriasis, hair loss, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, or red, irritated, itchy, dry skin and scalp.
After shampooing, massage into hair and scalp. Leave in for 2-3 minutes then rinse. For best results, use with our Eczema & Psoriasis Shampoo.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use, and contact a physician.
Proudly made in the USA.
Cruelty free. No animal testing.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders!
- We've partnered with Amazon for all our order fulfillment needs. They are wonderful to work with, and incredibly reliable
- All our orders are shipped directly from an amazon warehouse within 1-2 business days
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days, but usually much quicker
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.99 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $21.99 no matter how many items you order
- We do not offer International Shipping at this time
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our products. Please contact us for return requests at email@example.com
Here at Wild Naturals we make natural products that work.
We get results by seeking out unique natural ingredients from across the globe, while staying away from typical junk, cheap fillers and harsh chemicals.
All our products are pH balanced. We believe this is vital to your skin & hair's long-term health. What this means is, our products are made specifically to match the natural pH of your body. So our products don't strip away your natural oils or dry it out. Not only does this make our products agree more often with people's varying skin and hair types, but it also helps to preserve and maintain your body's natural first line of defense – your skin.
You'll notice none of our products have water added. Most beauty products on the market use water as their primary ingredient - which makes up most of the content of the product. We use organic aloe vera as our first ingredient, and you'll feel the difference!
We are all about customer satisfaction – if you're not happy, we want to know about it. We'll make it right. All of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Thanks for stopping by, and do let us know how we're doing. If you have any suggestions, or questions – we'd love to hear from you.
You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.