Soothe and Restore Your Hair & Scalp Naturally
Most soaps are far too strong for skin. They strip away everything – vital oils and nutrients – leaving skin dry, and defenseless. The thin layer on top of your skin – called the acid mantle – is vital to skin health, and is it’s first line of defense against bacteria and the environment. Common shampoo and soap removes your acid mantle, whereas our shampoo is light, and gentle enough to not disturb it.
This aloe based, silky smooth conditioner will make your hair and scalp feel wonderful while replenishing much needed nutrients.
Why Our Natural Conditioner Is Better
- Our conditioner is perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 – just like your hair and skin. Safe for sensitive skin, for children and babies.
- Made without sulfates, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), fragrance, dyes, phthalates, sodium chloride, or harsh preservatives (parabens).
- Highly concentrated, quality ingredients. We don’t add water. You wont find it as our first ingredient, unlike other conditioners - we use organic aloe instead.
- Good for all hair types and safe for color-treated hair.
- Love it or your money back!
ALOE VERA is our first ingredient. Most conditioners use water as their first ingredient. Aloe naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E, minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and copper, plus essential enzymes. Aloe's beneficial properties include: deep hydration, accelerated skin cell growth, and improved skin tone.
MANUKA HONEY is found only in New Zealand. It has a unique enzyme called methylglyoxal, that is still being studied to this day. Only recently has it become wildly popular in skin and hair products due to its beneficial qualities. It's also a powerful moisturizer packed with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
VITAMIN B5 is essential for healthy skin and hair. Also called pantothenic acid, it's name is derived from the Greek word 'pantos', meaning 'everywhere', as it can be found throughout all living cells.
CEHAMI FLOWER EXTRACT is an Australian flower used to help reduce itchiness, discomfort and redness.
Don’t wait another day to get the relief you’ve wanted, naturally!