The time for the latest royal wedding is almost upon us and the bride-to-be has already cemented her natural skin care routine and organic lifestyle in more ways than one. From using organic coconut oil in both food and body care, the newest trend Meghan Markle has introduced to Prince Harry from the British Royal Family is this – manuka honey!
Benefits of Manuka Honey
Meghan Markle is a self-proclaimed clean eater and has since helped her fiancé, Prince Harry, a thing or two on that end as well, with kale salads and juicing ahead of the wedding. The nuptials are this Saturday, May 19th, where the couple will wed at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor. Before her connection with the royal family, Meghan Markle was big on sharing her healthy lifestyle with smoothie recipes and her daily diet.
Her beauty team has also been updating the public on her pre-wedding skin care routine and what products she uses, one of which she does the double whammy of eating and applying to her glowing skin. That is manuka honey, by which the properties of it are bountiful for your health when consumed or as a skin care product. Some of these incredible manuka honey benefits are:
- Boosts immune system and fights sore threats and bacteria.
- Supports oral health by preventing gingivitis and tooth decay.
- Helps reduce allergies from pet and seasonal allergies.
- Heals burns and wounds.
- Rich in antioxidants, nutrients, minerals, and vitamins.
- Aids in stomach and digestive health.
- Supremely hydrating and nourishing for the skin.
Ingesting manuka honey is ideal for a daily diet step one as it helps protect and recover many areas of the body. However, using manuka honey in skin care is the most ideal if you want healthy, radiant skin. Not only can manuka honey moisturize the driest skin, like those with eczema or psoriasis, but it does plenty more in the way of anti-aging, regenerating, and healing.
Manuka honey in skin care rejuvenates the skin to its best state – smooth, plump, and healthy. With the high antioxidants and humectant properties, skin is drenched in hydration and reactivates parched cells with renewed vigor. The nutrients, vitamins, and minerals are a fundamental part of overall health and the skin relies on these elements to stay healthy and protect from outside forces, like free radicals and sun damage.
Manuka honey is also rich in amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein for cells and the biggest point of anti-aging in skin care. This boosts the skin’s cells to work properly and regenerate themselves by producing collagen, the anti-aging wonder. It’s the highest level of antibacterial of any honey as well, making it ideal for acne-prone skin to banish zits, pimples, and cysts while healing old acne scars and clearing out pores from dirt, oil, and other grime.
If Meghan Markle, the newest princess of the royal family, uses manuka honey and has such beautiful skin (at 36 too!), then surely it’s worth using it for yourself.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Cream
At Wild Naturals, a whole line of manuka honey skin, body, and hair care awaits you. Not only does each product contain the main star, manuka honey, there are many other key ingredients to aid your skin to reveal your best healthy, radiant glow! These ingredients are:
- Aloe Vera – this is used instead of water, like so many other creams and lotions. It’s rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. It hydrates, it accelerates skin cell growth and has been used for centuries to moisturize the skin, inside and out.
- Blue Green Algae – sea-based products are all the rage, and they should be. This algae contains almost every organic mineral known and contains high levels of proteins and fatty acids to strengthen the skin, firm it, heal, and improve elasticity.
- Coconut oil – Meghan Markle also uses this religiously for its moisturizing properties and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hemp Seed Oil – High in fatty acids too, it increases blood flow to promote faster healing and better skin elasticity.
To see the full list of key ingredients in Wild Naturals manuka honey skin care, visit the online store today. Make sure you stock up on the best products for truly better, youthful skin – just like the new royal princess!