Manuka Honey Markets are Expanding: What This Means for Industry Production
Manuka honey is huge. It continues to expand as a fast-growing market with a plethora of outlets purchasing it. The beauty industry, medical industry, and the food industry all use manuka honey in their own way. In skin care, in medicines, in raw form to sweeten foods, the multitude of ways manuka honey can be utilized continue to grow. Seeing as this type of super honey is only grown and produced in New Zealand and parts of Australia, the commodity of it has reached new heights.
Comvita, a manuka honey processor has begun expansion projects to reach more sellers and consumers in the United States and China. What does this mean for the super honey markets?
Manuka Honey Uses
What makes manuka honey such a valuable product? Manuka honey has the highest antibacterial-hydrogen peroxide count out of any honey pollinated. This antibacterial property can heal, cure, and treat handfuls of illnesses, skin issues, and health problems, such as:
- Stomach problems – manuka honey has been known to help acid reflux, low stomach acid, and SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) to promote better digestion health. The natural antibiotic qualities of the honey work to combat these, including IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and IBD (inflammatory bowel disease).
- Treats acne – it kills bacteria inside pores and heals acne scarring while protecting the skin from future breakouts with its antimicrobial and healing qualities.
- Helps eczema and psoriasis – the healing, minerals, hydration, and anti-inflammatory properties in manuka honey make this a powerhouse against these skin conditions.
- Fights staph infections – this infection that is resistant to most antibiotics cannot beat the antibiotic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of manuka honey.
- Burns and wounds – the collagen production, antioxidants, and cell regeneration elements of manuka honey can treat and heal physical injuries such as these.
- Oral health – yes, manuka honey is excellent for healthy gums and teeth by preventing gingivitis and tooth decay from its nutrients and antibacterial properties.
- Immune boosting – high mineral and vitamin counts in manuka honey, plus the antibacterial properties make it a force to be reckoned with against sore throats, germs, bacteria, and colds.
- Allergy reducer – bees pollinate manuka honey and pollen has become a new, successful treatment against seasonal allergies.
- Helps you sleep – enough said, right?
- Skin care ingredient – the best and most beneficial skin care products containing manuka honey give way to a whole new level of healthy, glowing, and nurtured skin!
The list is long and highly impressive for a raw honey to accomplish. Consistent use and application of manuka honey are key in achieving the results it can produce. The more expansion of manuka honey production can only mean more accessibility of this product in every market it’s involved in.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Products
It certainly has its benefits being ingested, but the real star of manuka honey is when it is applied topically. You could apply it straight to your skin, though for practicality reasons, that might not be workable every day, which is how often you should be using it. Wild Naturals saw the incredible results of manuka honey and created a full line of manuka honey products for the skin and hair. Not only does it star manuka honey, but each skin care product highlights other crucial ingredients to give your skin the ultimate reward. With vitamins, minerals, collagen, healing and hydrating elements in each ingredient, you should see healthy, radiant, nourished skin instantly!
Wild Naturals proudly makes each product without fragrances, sulfates, dyes, petroleum, mineral oil, parabens, or PEGs. No synthetic or cheap fillers are used to reduce the amount of real product in each bottle like many brands do. Just reading the ingredients list will have your eyes popping from the remarkable qualities each of them brings to your skin.
Manuka honey, shea butter, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, and cehami flower extract, plus others all-star in Wild Naturals skin care. Visit the online store today to reverse the damage and reveal beautiful, healthy skin everyone will be envious of!