New research and never-ending studies reveal the growing link between diet and skin problems. Skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis are life-long battles and treatments vary across the charts on how to keep it at bay, with no known cure. But what if there was a more natural way to handle your eczema instead of resorting to steroid creams or mineral oil-based lotions? With the help of a diet that fits you and the right skin care, you could see a true change for the better and enjoy life more.
Why Diet and Skin Care Matter Together
It’s the tell-tale story of eating right and you’ll be healthy and fit. While avoiding excess sugar, bad fats, and carbs will certainly be better than binging on them, the one thing that links your skin’s state of health to what you eat, is also the proper skin care products. What you put inside your body is equal to what you put on the outside. Chemicals, parabens, petroleum, dyes, and fragrance, plus synthetic filler ingredients in your skin care all spell disaster for your skin.
Just like in foods, you want things like antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, good oils, etc., to help fuel your body, inside and out. And with new studies being released about diet and eczema, you certainly would want to mimic it to what you apply on your skin. Here are just a few types of healthy diet foods that could help relieve the intensity of your eczema outbreaks and how:
- Omega 3 Fish Oils – nearly every doctor or nutritionist will encourage you to start taking these to help lower your blood pressure and possibly relieve itching, swollen skin too.
- Bananas – naturally high in potassium, it contains histamine-lowering nutrients, which not many people may know about this fruit. It also has magnesium and vitamin C, both excellent for your skin.
- Berries – again, these are packed with antioxidants and bioflavonoids (another term for vitamins).
- Seeds – think flax, pumpkin, sunflower or sesame, any that contain fatty acids, which could help ease the severity of your eczema, as well as aid in cellular function.
- Vegetables – your parents were right, eat your greens to help give you your daily servings, nutrients, and antioxidants. Eating lean and clean has been linked with reducing skin conditions and flare ups.
Maintaining what you eat while keeping in mind aspects that are known to encourage proper function and health of your body is key. If you put the care of your body in regard to your lifestyle and find that balance, you can be rest assured in seeing a tremendous difference coming your way, including it being an easier, smoother one.
Eczema Skin Care
It can be a breeze to eat properly without stressing too much, or your budget for that matter. Where some people see a downfall is that they forget about the external care too. Skin care must coincide with diet or it will be all for not. If you’re worried about what to use or where to buy it, there’s no need to feel overwhelmed. Wild Naturals developed an entire line of clean skin care products with Earth-made ingredients to do the work for your outward skin.
No chemicals, no mineral oil, no parabens, nothing that would make your skin unhappy or react negatively! With mineral-rich ingredients like aloe vera, manuka honey, blue green algae, and coconut oil, it’s everything your skin craves, and the results will be like nothing you’ve seen before from the products in your bathroom. Each ingredient benefits your skin and encourages natural cell regeneration, healing, anti-aging, and ultra-moisturizing! Each product is pH balanced, like your skin, and there is a whole line just for eczema and psoriasis!
See it for yourself, visit the Wild Naturals online store today and watch as your eczema fades and your skin glows happily and healthily.