Celebrities Use this Natural Ingredient for Clear, Glowing Skin
With so many different products, skin care tools, and ingredient trends out there, how do you know what to pick? Most importantly, how do you know what is right for your skin type? No one’s skin is the same and even being categorized in a skin type group doesn’t mean that every product is going to work for you. One ingredient that is universal and has even celebrities, like Kim Kardashian West and her sister, Kourtney Kardashian, gushing about? Manuka honey.
Why Manuka Honey is the Glowing Skin Secret Ingredient
Manuka honey is a natural wonder of the world, native to New Zealand and parts of Australia. Bees pollinate the manuka bush flowers and create the raw nectar that everyone flocks to. What makes manuka honey so special for glowing skin though? While natural ingredients tend to work for one main purpose and target a specific skin problem, manuka honey has no bounds.
Acne? Manuka honey is one of the most powerful treatments for acne, even cystic acne, by killing the bacteria that becomes trapped in pores and causes zits, bumps, and pimples. Inflamed skin? Manuka honey is an intense anti-inflammatory known for calming and soothing red, irritated skin. Eczema? Psoriasis? Rosacea? Manuka honey treats skin conditions by nourishing dry, cracked skin, relieving the inflammation, and works on healing the scaly patches. Worried about wrinkles, fine lines, loss of elasticity? Manuka honey contains amino acids and antioxidants to stimulate collagen production, as well as active cellular regeneration.
No wonder even big celebrity names, including Meghan Markle, the new Duchess of Sussex of the British Royal Family, uses manuka honey in her diet and skin care! The benefits of manuka honey are vast and to offer a more concise view of these, check them out below:
- Acne treatment
- Eczema, Psoriasis, & Rosacea treatment
- Antibacterial properties
- Moisturizing; manuka honey is a humectant and can draw moisture from the air into the skin to hydrate it
No wonder celebrities are creating homemade masks starring manuka honey! However, applying a thick, sticky face mask won’t help you on a daily basis. Most brands don’t offer manuka honey in their ingredients and those who do tend to stick to the face mask side of skin care. Manuka honey should be used regularly and in a daily moisturizer for the ultimate results! Where can you find such a face cream? The answer is Wild Naturals.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Cream
At Wild Naturals, the namesake says it all – skin care made and crafted of highly beneficial natural ingredients meant to help your skin, not be diluted down by fillers and synthetic ingredients! Manuka honey is the star of each line and product from Wild Naturals because of the versatility of the nectar, but it’s backed by a group of fellow key ingredients, such as:
- Aloe Vera. This replaces water as the first ingredient in every product from Wild Naturals and is an excellent deep hydrator, helps boost cell growth, improves skin tone and contains vitamins and minerals!
- Shea Butter. A tried and true ingredient known for healing even the harshest of skin types while helping to reduce wrinkles, scarring, and regenerating the skin.
- Blue Green Algae. Land and sea are both used in Wild Naturals skin care products and this one contains proteins and fatty acids to improve skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Coconut Oil. Extremely penetrating to moisturize the skin and anti-aging!
- Hemp Seed Oil. Another ingredient rich in fatty acids, this increases blood flow, improves elasticity, reduces redness, and treats dry skin types!
- Cehami Flower Extract. New to the scene, but having been around Earth for quite some time, this extract is an equally intense anti-inflammatory and cell regenerator like manuka honey, plus is more effective in relieving pain and itchiness than aspirin!
If celebrities have jumped onto the manuka honey bandwagon, there must be a reason. Their skin may be beautiful with the help of constant facials and expensive dermatologist appointments, but even manuka honey is not a costly skin care product – especially when you choose Wild Naturals for truly clean skin care ingredients!
Shop the online store today and help your skin the natural way.