Cleanse, Moisturize, Nourish and Restore Your Skin Without Damaging It
Using harsh soaps can make your skin worse.
Most soaps are far too strong for skin. They strip away everything – vital oils and nutrients – leaving skin dry, and defenseless. The thin layer on top of your skin – called the acid mantle – is vital to skin health, and is it’s first line of defense against bacteria and the environment. Common soap removes your acid mantle and is a factor in premature aging.
Why Our Natural Cleanser Is Better
- Our gentle cleanser is perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 – just like your skin. Excellent for sensitive skin
- Made without sulfates, phthalates, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), fragrance, dyes, petroleum, petrolatum, mineral oil, PEGs, or harsh preservatives (parabens)
- Highly concentrated, quality ingredients. We don’t add water. You wont find it as our first ingredient, unlike other cleansers
- Love it or your money back!
ALOE VERA is our first ingredient. Most cleansers use water as their first ingredient. Aloe naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E, minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and copper, plus essential enzymes. Aloe's beneficial properties include: deep hydration, accelerated skin cell growth, and improved skin tone.
MANUKA HONEY is found only in New Zealand. It has unmatched skin healing properties. Only recently has it become wildly popular in skin and hair products due to its potent anti-bacterial, and beneficial healing qualities. It's also a powerful moisturizer packed with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
CEHAMI FLOWER EXTRACT is an Australian flower with intense anti-inflammatory and cellular regeneration properties. It is 3 times more effective than Aspirin as an analgesic (pain and itch relief) and is scientifically proven to increase cell growth by up to 50%.
Get beautiful, clean skin, naturally!
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil), Glycerin, Decyl
Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Manihot Esculenta
(Tapioca) Starch, Mica (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Iron Oxide, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka
Honey) Mel, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Centipeda
Cunninghamii (Cehamii) Extract,
Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
Use for clean, healthy skin, and to fight wrinkles, fine lines, acne, damaged skin, or to help with red, irritated, itchy, dry skin.
Use daily to gently cleanse your face without stripping it of vital oils and nutrients. For best results, use our Manuka Honey Cream right after washing.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use, and contact a physician.
Proudly made in the USA.
Cruelty free. No animal testing.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders!
- We've partnered with Amazon for all our order fulfillment needs. They are wonderful to work with, and incredibly reliable
- All our orders are shipped directly from an amazon warehouse within 1-2 business days
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days, but usually much quicker
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.99 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $21.99 no matter how many items you order
- We do not offer International Shipping at this time
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our products. Please contact us for return requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Wild Naturals we make natural products that work.
We get results by seeking out unique natural ingredients from across the globe, while staying away from typical junk, cheap fillers and harsh chemicals.
All our products are pH balanced. We believe this is vital to your skin & hair's long-term health. What this means is, our products are made specifically to match the natural pH of your body. So our products don't strip away your natural oils or dry it out. Not only does this make our products agree more often with people's varying skin and hair types, but it also helps to preserve and maintain your body's natural first line of defense – your skin.
You'll notice none of our products have water added. Most beauty products on the market use water as their primary ingredient - which makes up most of the content of the product. We use organic aloe vera as our first ingredient, and you'll feel the difference!
We are all about customer satisfaction – if you're not happy, we want to know about it. We'll make it right. All of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Thanks for stopping by, and do let us know how we're doing. If you have any suggestions, or questions – we'd love to hear from you.
You can email us anytime at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.