Beautifully Renewed Skin From a Natural Face Mask
Our NEW Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Face Mask, is a clay mask made with two amazing clays, bentonite-clay, and kaolin-clay for a deep cleanse - with aloe as the first ingredient, vitamin E, and manuka honey for nourishing skin.
This pore cleansing mask is a natural treatment for acne - pimple remover, pore cleaner - while gently exfoliating, to brighten skin tone. It's golden in color with a smooth texture. It's fragrance free (unscented) but the natural ingredients give it a light honey scent. We designed this mask for sensitive skin.
Help your skin help itself to reverse the premature aging process caused by sun damage. And to visibly reduce the appearance of fine-lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
Why Our Natural Face Mask Is Better
- DEEP, NATURAL CLEANSING - With better ingredients, like kaolin clay to gently exfoliate, organic aloe vera - our first ingredient - to nourish, and manuka honey to moisturize and repair. The best exfoliator for sensitive skin.
- DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES - Bentonite clay absorbs surface oil, is a pore minimizer, and improves the appearance of acne, wrinkles, and dark spots - anti aging - a superior blackhead mask for removing dead skin cells and detox
- HYDRATING MANUKA HONEY - Found only in New Zealand. It's the most potent honey on Earth and is a powerful moisturizer packed with vitamins and minerals that naturally seals in moisture to protect dry, damaged skin. It's the perfect facemask ingredient - moisturizing and healing
- GENTLE & RESTORING - pH balanced to match your skin so it's non-irritating - helps skin retain it's moisture, and wont clog pores. Great for acne prone skin and oily skin. Fragrance free, paraben free, cruelty free, and no animal testing
- IMPROVE SKIN TONE - After the clay does it's magic, aloe vera and vitamin E help with discolored, red, unsightly skin, to calm and cool, while brightening. As always - love it or your money-back
ALOE VERA is our first ingredient. Most cleansers use water as their first ingredient. Aloe naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E, minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium and copper, plus essential enzymes. Aloe's beneficial properties include: deep hydration, accelerated skin cell growth, and improved skin tone.
MANUKA HONEY is found only in New Zealand. It has a unique enzyme called methylglyoxal, that is still being studied to this day. Only recently has it become wildly popular in skin and hair products due to its beneficial qualities. It's also a powerful moisturizer packed with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
BENTONITE CLAY is a natural clay with a fine, soft texture. Healing clays, like bentonite, have a high concentration of minerals, including calcium, silica, sodium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. It also absorbs and removes toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals - and is commonly used in detox and cleansing products.
KAOLIN CLAY is a very gentle clay, with kaolinite, a mineral that consists of layered silicate. It's great for sensitive skin and all skin types. Its helps absorb extra oil on the surface of the skin and evens skin tone. It has cleansing properties that can remove impurities from skin and unclog pores, without drying the skin out.
VITAMIN E benefits the skin by strengthening the capillary walls and improving moisture and elasticity, acting as a natural anti-aging nutrient. It also promotes reduced inflammation of skin, making it look healthier.
Our face mask pairs wonderfully with our manuka honey face cream.