Why Is Aloe Vera Beneficial For Skin Care
When you were younger, you probably used Aloe Vera to help with sunburns, but it has been used far longer than that. In fact, aloe vera has been used for many purposes since the time of the Egyptians; they called it the plant of immortality. Ever since then, aloe vera has been utilized for medicinal value for many conditions, making it very beneficial.
What Is Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera is a cactus that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It thrives in dry climates such as Africa and India. The leaves of the aloe plant secrete a clear gel that can be applied to the skin to heal wounds and provide a soothing effect to the skin.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
Aloe vera can be found in some skin care products and has many benefits, including being a good treatment for wounds, burns, minor skin infections, diabetes, and cysts. Aloe vera has also been found to treat more serious health conditions, such as genital herpes, dandruff, psoriasis, canker sores, eczema, and skin ulcers.
The benefits of aloe vera include the following:
- Moisturizes the skin: If you don’t like the greasy feeling that most moisturizers provide, then aloe vera is calling your name. Aloe vera will leave the skin moisturized without giving it that greasy feeling, perfect for those with an oily complexion. Aloe vera is also a great way to prime your face prior to applying makeup.
- Treats sunburn: Probably the most common use for aloe vera is using its healing activity for sunburns. Aloe vera acts as a protective layer to the skin and helps replenish moisture that had been lost caused by the sunburn.
- Helps fight aging: Aloe vera contains antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E, along with beta carotene, which helps improve the skin’s elasticity and can help prevent fine lines.
- Treats acne: Aloe vera contains the hormones Auxin and Gibberellins, which provide healing and anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, aloe vera helps the skin heal quickly with minimal scarring.
- Promotes good health: Aloe vera contains over 75 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and salicylic acid combined – perfect for ensuring your health is in tip top shape.
- Improves stretch marks: Stretch marks occur when the skin stretches too far, too fast. This can occur during pregnancy, rapid weight gain or weight loss and can cause the elasticity of the skin to be damaged. Due to the fact that aloe vera can heal wounds at a quick speed, they can help lessen the visibility of stretch marks.
- Helps digestion: Our skin absorbs over 50 percent of what we put on it. Aloe vera can improve digestion and relieve ulcers, as it can act as a laxative.
With all of the benefits of aloe vera, it’s no wonder why we have made it our base for our products. Aloe vera can improve your health and skin in a natural and organic way.
Experience Wild Naturals
At Wild Naturals, we are dedicated to making natural, organic products that genuinely work, using only the best ingredients from across the globe. We are a family business that is rapidly growing. Our vision is to create products that really work while staying true to natural and healthy ingredients at the same time. What sets us apart from other natural companies is what we use as the base for our products. While many other companies use water, we use aloe vera, which helps prevent the drying out of your skin and hair. If you’re interested in natural or organic skin care products that really work, check out our products and see for yourself what sets us apart.