Manuka honey has become one of the fastest growing, in-demand products on the market. It has a total 73% growth from 2017 for grocery stores, natural shops, as well as specialty stores. Wedderspoon still holds the top place for distribution of the honey as a consumed product. More and more types of manuka honey products are being created and sold, in the forms of manuka honey cough drops or organic lollipops with added vitamins.
But what does manuka honey have to do with skin care? Well, everything. This rich flower nectar is one of the hottest items in the burgeoning natural skin care industry!
Benefits of Manuka Honey
While manuka honey is terrific for ingesting to fight off bacteria and germs, plus help relieve allergies, sore throats, and aid significantly indigestion. However, the benefits of using manuka honey in skin care are just as powerful and possibly even more coveted. It is slowly expanding into known skin care and beauty brands but with not enough punch-packing yet for everyone to know about reaping the rewards of it for amazing, healthy skin.
Manuka honey is made by the nectar in the flowers that grow on the Manuka bush, pollinated by bees, and native to New Zealand, as well as Australia. So why have there been record-breaking numbers of manuka honey sold? Here are some of the reasons why you should be jumping onboard the manuka honey ship:
- It’s naturally high in antioxidants, which is great for the skin and promotes better cell function overall.
- It has the highest healing properties of any honey, making it a potent source to fight wounds, burns, scars, but most importantly, in banishing acne! With its impressive anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce redness and heal congested skin. It can also oxygenate pores, which draws out bacteria, allowing your acne-prone skin to breathe and carry fewer oils, sebum, and puss in your pores.
- It’s a powerhouse anti-aging marvel! The amino acids, vitamins, and minerals naturally found in it support the cell regeneration elements in manuka honey, meaning collagen production is increased largely. More active collagen in your skin keeps away wrinkles and fills in fine lines, which gives you a younger, smoother looking appearance!
- It retains moisture while also absorbing more from the air, keeping your skin hydrated and with a glowing complexion. Hydrated skin is healthier and able to protect against stressors and other skin issues.
- It’s filled with enzymes that are added by the pees when they pollinate, which can help exfoliate and allow the skin to stay clean and free of build up in the pores.
The impressive list of manuka honey benefits in skin care should have you sold. This is a new ingredient for skin care, though has been used and known about for thirty plus years. With the growing popularity and awareness of all that manuka honey can do for your skin, it should become a regular sight on skin care shelves.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Skin Care
Now, while most brands have yet to come out with a new product containing manuka honey, there are still ways to find it. Manuka honey is a natural ingredient that can work to keep your skin healthy, youthful, and radiant without containing any harmful additives or chemicals. This means it shouldn’t have a big price tag either. Big brands may do just that if they decide to create and promote manuka honey in their products. Therefore, how would you avoid spending too much for a face cream containing manuka honey?
Just slathering your face with raw manuka honey can absolutely work, though it’s not very practical for everyday use. Wild Naturals has a full line of manuka honey products, from a body and face cream to a body wash and shampoo and conditioner. It’s not just about your face that manuka honey can work wonders on. Each Wild Naturals product is pH balanced and contains other incredible, natural ingredients to support and work alongside manuka honey, such as aloe vera, hemp seed oil, blue-green algae, and cehami flower extract.
To learn more about each of these remarkable, Earth made ingredients found in Wild Naturals skin care, visit the online store now! We don’t overprice our products and make each one without parabens, sulfates, preservatives, fragrances, mineral oil, or other counterproductive ingredients. See for yourself why Wild Naturals will become your number one skin care brand!