There are plenty of uses and ways of adding coconut oil to a variety of things – household sprays, cooking, body care, hair care, even facial care. The new word on the street is that coconut oil can be used to help treat eczema. Certainly not as a cure, since eczema is a hereditary skin condition caused by lack of proteins that build and hold moisture for the skin, but as a calming aid to the dryness and itch associated with eczema. Here’s the real deal on its effectiveness and if you should use coconut oil on eczema for real or not!
The Benefits of Coconut Oil
In natural skin care, coconut oil is a very frequently used ingredient because it has several wonderful benefits that would be a waste to not utilize. Not only is it natural, a plus to many, but it’s a powerful moisturizer and a great option for applying on sunburns and stressed skin. Dry, rigid skin can become plump, soft, and hydrated with coconut oil! Also, it’s been known to help smooth out wrinkles and help the skin’s elasticity, which no one can complain about as a bonus of anti-aging benefits!
Now, when it comes to eczema, this skin condition is usually caused on the top layer of your skin. This is the main barrier to protecting the rest of the skin’s layers from different potential issues. It’s the commander of the skin army and without it, our skin would suffer – a lot. Here are some of the problematic components to eczema being triggered and why keeping our skin hydrated and nourished is so important:
- Irritants, like soaps, fragrance, and detergents
- Allergens (dust, pollen, mold, even food allergies)
- Environmental stressors (dirt, smog, UV rays)
- Clothing fabrics, such as wool or polyester
Eczema has a multitude of triggers and not every one of them is applicable to each person with the skin condition. Sensitivity varies, along with the intensity of the eczema outbreak. While coconut oil is a terrific choice to use in moisturizing purposes, it’s not a solo ingredient to use for treatment of eczema. Why is that? It can help handle the dryness associated with eczema, though the potency of it would certainly increase if it was combined with other natural ingredients known for helping to relieve the effects of eczema.
This is in reference to natural skin care products formulated specifically for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. When products contain multiple ingredients that end up helping each other and making all of them combined much more powerful than they would be solo, that’s the type of skin care you want, especially for eczema! It’s also an alternative to the long recommended, yet not quite as effective, treatments like steroid creams, eczema lotions or creams, mineral oil or petroleum-based products, and colloidal oatmeal.
This is Wild Naturals skin care and it’s the new game changer for your battle with eczema!
Wild Naturals Eczema Cream
Coconut oil is just one of the many incredible key ingredients that make up the Wild Naturals face, skin, and hair care lines! Combined with other natural ingredients, these products treat, relieve, and repair eczema skin that you could only dream about before now. The biggest missing ingredient in most other drugstore brands and steroids creams is the nourishing and healing properties that Wild Naturals skin care brings.
These powerhouse ingredients are part of what makes this line ideal for troubled skin:
- Manuka honey – known for helping to reverse the damage eczema and psoriasis causes to the skin, it’s highly moisturizing, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, plus antibacterial and anti-inflammatory!
- Shea Butter – tried and true, it’s intensely hydrating and repairing for the skin!
- Carrot Seed Oil – anti-aging, soothes, brightens, and rejuvenates, this baby does it all!
- Hemp Seed Oil – a natural healing ability for the skin by its fatty acids content and reduces redness!
- Cehami Flower Extract – hardly any brand utilizes the power of this plant, which is a major anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration activator! It’s also an analgesic, meaning it relieves pain and itchiness (that will come in handy with eczema and even psoriasis)!
To top it off, each product is pH balanced and has none of those harmful additives or ingredients that can trigger eczema! So, use coconut oil on your eczema, but just what’s in Wild Naturals Eczema & Psoriasis Cream for real results! Shop the online store today and see for yourself what you’ve been missing out on.