The wonderful versatility of manuka honey has created a massive implementation of distribution to multiple marketing industries worldwide. That is quite unusual for a single product, making manuka honey that much more of a valuable commodity. It’s the Wonder Honey for its vast range of uses and application, both internally and externally for the human body.
The Benefits of Manuka Honey
Medicinally, beauty, health, and food are the main industries of which manuka honey is highly coveted. What it can do for your immune system, skin, teeth, and other major areas of your body continue to profound people that have discovered these many uses of manuka honey. When you think of how a single natural product can do a whole list of benefits for your body, it seems almost too good to be true.
Manuka honey is one of the best items to utilize for both ingesting and applying to the skin. The results are astounding and your body will stay fortified against bacteria, germs, and aging, to name a few! Here are eight of the most powerful and unique benefits of manuka honey:
- Bacteria won't stand a chance against this flower nectar. It has the highest level of antibacterial properties out of any honey on the market. It has naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide, making it ideal for treating anything from sore throats to skin infections.
- Want glowing skin? Use manuka honey. The microbial qualities in it make it the best cleanser for your skin regimen, while also reducing inflammation.
- Achieve beauty sleep with the help of manuka honey. A teaspoon of manuka honey alone or with a calming tea before bed helps produce melatonin in the brain.
- Treats acne. It’s true, one of the best treatments for acne is manuka honey because of its high antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also can help heal acne scars as it kills off the bacteria in your pores that creates acne pustules and cysts.
- Helps your allergies. The bee pollination of manuka honey aids in seasonal allergies, asthma, and hay fever.
- Helps eczema and psoriasis skin conditions. Manuka honey hydrates, nourishes, heals, and soothes, making it ideal for dry skin problems.
- Aids in digestive issues. Naturally rich in enzymes, minerals, and vitamins, manuka honey can help IBS, constipation, and regulates normal digestion.
- Evens skin tone and is anti-aging. Run for the store now because manuka honey stimulates collagen production with natural amino acids, making it a top contender for anti-aging and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Feeding your body both inside and out with something as nutrient-filled and beneficial as manuka honey would be a major game changer for your health, as well as your skin.
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Skin Care
If you go looking for manuka honey skin care products, you won’t find many brands featuring it. Manuka honey has just begun to creep into the beauty industry. Wild Naturals created a full line of manuka honey skin care with natural and organic ingredients. It contains no sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, fragrances, or dyes and each product is pH balanced!
Not only is manuka honey rich in Wild Naturals skin care products, but other noteworthy ingredients are:
- Aloe Vera – this replaces water which is normally the first ingredient in any skin care product.
- Coconut Oil – hydrating and repairing for damaged skin.
- Blue Green Algae – contains nearly every organic mineral while high in proteins and fatty acids, perfect for firming skin and plumping it from having fine lines and wrinkles!
- Hemp Seed Oil – full of fatty acids, it improves skin’s elasticity, heals, reduces redness, and treats dry skin.
- Cehami Flower Extract – an intense anti-inflammatory and cell regenerating, as well as an analgesic, meaning it naturally helps with pain and itch relief.
With a full list of power-packed ingredients, Wild Naturals manuka honey skin care is your dream beauty line for beautiful, healthy, and youthful skin! Shop the online store today and see the incredible results for yourself!