For being in a highly influential and wealthy family as the Kardashian and Jenner’s, oldest sister Kourtney Kardashian relies on natural skin care as part of her beauty routine! With the skin care industry at her feet, this celebrity chooses to use natural products like manuka honey and coconut oil rather than expensive brands and we are completely on board with her on it.
Manuka Honey Benefits
Kourtney Kardashian has always been the laid-back sister when it comes to beauty and taking care of her skin. She has outwardly spoken about her regular use of manuka honey for her skin and following this natural trend is one that will see incredible results. While manuka honey benefits are vast when ingested internally, using it for application in skin care has just as much!
Here are the top benefits of manuka honey in skin care:
- High in antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, meaning any bacteria causing acne, skin problems, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and acne scarring will be killed off.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, making it a powerful anti-aging element for skin care! Amino acids are the protein building blocks for collagen, the main component for fighting wrinkles, fine lines, and skin firmness.
- Is used as a serious acne treatment to fight breakouts and keep the complexion clear.
- Proven to heal skin and activate cellular turnover for younger, healthier skin!
- An intense moisturizer, it’s a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air into the skin to better hydrate it. Perfect for dry skin and sunburns!
Not only can manuka honey (and should be) used for skin, it’s also an unbelievable ingredient to use for your hair. Combined with coconut oil, any fragile, fried, or damaged hair types can see a huge transformation with the health of their hair. Kourtney Kardashian uses both in her beauty regimen, including a DIY lip scrub with these two natural ingredients and sugar!
It’s not always practical to apply raw ingredients to your hair or skin every day, though. Finding a skin care brand that has both skin and hair care is your best solution for using these magical ingredients to their best benefits for you!
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Skin Care Line
There are few brands that highlight manuka honey in their skin care, unfortunately. Wild Naturals saw the amazing benefits of it though and created a full line of face, hair, and body products with manuka honey! The results of switching to natural skin care are profound and an easy transition when you choose a natural brand like Wild Naturals.
Not only are manuka honey and coconut utilized in Wild naturals products, especially in the manuka honey face cream, but other natural ingredients play a vital role in transforming your skin to glowing and radiant! Some of these wonderful ingredients are:
- Aloe Vera – replaces water as the first ingredient and is highly nourishing for dry skin.
- Shea Butter – an oldie but goodie with intensely hydrating and firming properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil – full of fatty acids and increases blood flow to promote faster healing!
- Cehami Flower Extract – not used by many, but intensely anti-inflammatory and boosts cellular regeneration.
- Blue Green Algae – contains almost every organic mineral, rich in proteins and fatty acids, ideal for anti-aging properties!
With such a heavy list of powerful natural ingredients, your skin will become revitalized and renewed with the help of Wild Naturals products. Each product is pH balanced to perform uniformly with your skin’s natural pH and contains no petrolatum, mineral oil, PEGs, preservatives, dyes, or fragrance! If you want to join the natural skin care movement, there is no better place to begin than with Wild Naturals!
Shop our online store today and prepare yourself for beautiful, healthy, glowing skin!