The all new rage in the modern world is dieting. Granted, dieting has been around for decades, but these new types of diets have transformed into a lifestyle that has thousands flocking. Whether you’re on keto, a paleo, or a vegan diet – the benefits of manuka honey for each of them make it a product that you can’t miss out on including!
Keto Diet & More with Manuka Honey
The biggest trend in diets currently is the keto diet, a very high fat conscious consumption, and very little heavy carbs. Dairy is very heavily a part of keto, with cheeses, sour cream, and butter all approved on it and in big quantities. Other fats like avocados, nuts, and coconut oil are also featured with the keto diet. It shares similarities with paleo in the nut category, but what each diet lacks is one essential food item and that is: manuka honey.
While each diet avoids processed sugars, manuka honey is low glycemic and even recommended for people with diabetes. Its natural sugars do not create the same harmful and scale heavy effects as refined sugars. Plus, the rich benefits of ingesting it are astounding as they are effective, such as:
- Supports digestion. Manuka honey is able to promote better digestion while breaking down food particles and stopping bloating, indigestion, and gut issues.
- Immune System Booster. What made manuka honey a household name is its antibacterial properties and its effectiveness against germs. It’s so powerful that it can treat STAPH infections and certain infections that are immune to antibiotics! It also helps relieve common colds and sore throats.
- It can fight gum disease. With just a teaspoon a day, your gums will never be a problem at the dentist!
- Helps promote better sleep. Mixing in with a relaxing tea blend, manuka honey has been shown to aid in reducing insomnia and promoting a solid night of sleep.
Now, not only should manuka honey become a staple in your diet every day, the external benefits of manuka honey are just as awe-inspiring. These are:
- Treats wounds, burns, and scars. The antibacterial elements of manuka honey combined with its natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids help to repair and stimulate cellular regeneration while clearing out any bacteria.
- Intensely anti-inflammatory, manuka honey has been proven to reduce skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea by relieving the redness associated with them.
- Natural acne treatment. Manuka honey has been proven to significantly treat and heal cystic acne, pimples, and the acne scars that can occur. It’s combined power of killing bacteria while soothing and healing make it an excellent treatment option that is gentle enough to use every day!
- Anti-aging magic. With its natural amino acids, manuka honey stimulates collagen production and cellular regeneration to help fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and protect against future ones!
- Manuka honey is a natural humectant, which means it draws moisture from the air into the skin to hydrate. For dry, irritated skin, manuka honey is your best choice for a fast and always working solution!
It can seem surreal that a natural ingredient is that incredibly versatile, but manuka honey is a top selling product in multiple industries for a reason. And for diets and lifestyle choices, you should have the same viewpoint as to what you are using on your skin; what’s in your skin care does absorb into the body, just like food (only a different process!).
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Cream
At Wild Naturals, our namesake carries exactly what we put in the products – natural and organic, no artificial fillers or synthetic ingredients. The care and quality are the most important aspects to the foundation of Wild Naturals, aside from offering clean skin care at affordable costs!
Shop the online store today to discover the whole manuka honey skin and hair care lines and see for yourself the difference it makes – just like your diet!