When you think about psoriasis these days, you tend to associate it with all of those medication commercials, like Humira. And you would be right to be frustrated with the extra long lists of side effects that could happen when you take a prescribed drug for a skin treatment such as eczema or psoriasis. You’re also right to think that there has to be another way to treat psoriasis without the use of a drug. The answer lies in manuka honey and psoriasis changing the game for skin conditions the natural way.
Manuka Honey for Psoriasis
New study results released about Humira showed that most plaque psoriasis showed little to almost no change when taken. Humira has been the number one selling drug for psoriasis treatment since it’s release and approved status from the FDA in 2002. While its U.S. patent expired in 2016, a new company called Abbvie took over ownership of the main ingredient in the drug, Adalimumab.
However, while some may have success with drugs to treat their psoriasis, the newer link of manuka honey and psoriasis are fast unraveling the pharmaceutical goldmine. Manuka honey is from the pollination of the manuka bush flower, native to New Zealand and certain parts of Australia. It’s natural potent levels of hydrogen peroxide and methylglyoxal, both of which are natural antibacterial elements.
Manuka honey has recently become a shining star in the psoriasis and eczema world. From its many healing properties, manuka honey can help to soothe and heal your skin that has suffered from psoriasis flare-ups. These natural properties of manuka honey are:
- Stimulates collagen production from its amino acids
- Heals wounds, cuts, skin irritations, scars by the acidity and sugar content in it, which helps to protect your skin and kill bacteria that could prolong healing time.
- Antibacterial and bacteria resistant
- Rich in minerals and vitamins
- Powerful moisturizer
If you apply each of these to a skin condition like psoriasis, it’s easy to see how it could work so seamlessly to treat and help alleviate your flare-ups. Psoriasis occurs from a genetic immune system deficiency where the body attacks itself and creates hot spots that break out on the surface of the skin in red, scaly patches. Manuka honey applied to psoriasis can greatly improve the quality of your damaged, dry skin while also when consuming the honey too, will work both inside and out to combat the skin problem.
Wild Naturals Eczema and Psoriasis Cream
Psoriasis occurs at the worst times, from different triggers and stressors that can make life difficult. It dries out the skin and makes an unbearable, itchy, painful patch. With Wild Naturals eczema and psoriasis cream, flare-ups can become a thing of the past. The components of this natural skin care cream come together to create the ultimate warrior to safeguard and relieve your parched skin.
The key ingredients in Wild Naturals eczema and psoriasis cream are:
- Aloe Vera – used instead of water, it’s rich in minerals and vitamins A, B, C, and E. It’s deeply hydrating as well and accelerates skin cell growth, perfect for skin conditions.
- Manuka Honey – this star ingredient can work alone to help soothe and heal your psoriasis, but on top of the other elements, it’s skyrocketing to another level of aid for psoriasis.
- Shea Butter – a classic that protects skin and helps to reduce damaged skin while softening and moisturizing.
- Blue Green Algae – combining plant and marine-based ingredients is ideal, as algae are mineral rich and high in proteins and fatty acids to support better skin development.
- Coconut Oil – another powerhouse now used in many skin care products for its heavily moisturizing properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil – ultra nourishing, it contains fatty acids and increased blood flow for faster healing and redness reducing.
- Cehami Flower Extract – from Australia, it has intense anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration properties, as well as being an analgesic (a pain and itch relief like aspirin, but much more powerful than it).
Each of these ingredients matches with the issues of psoriasis and can work wonders for your skin condition. Shop the online store today for true relief from psoriasis – the natural way!