How to Find Relief from Eczema That Works
No matter the age timeline of eczema, otherwise known as atopic dermatitis, what caused your eczema is always much up for debate. Your dermatologist can help decipher the causes, though it could’ve been a very simple environmental problem. But when the itch is so bad that you can't think straight, how or when it developed doesn't matter to you.
What does is: how can I find relief for my eczema?
We go into detail of the triggers and the remedies that are known to work, plus a crucial step you might be missing that could be the key to taming your eczema!
Eczema Triggers & Treatment
While eczema is a hereditary condition, the triggers of creating that itchy, red, scale-like patch of skin are many. Dissecting which trigger is your cause is one giant step towards having control over your eczema and not having to worry about your social life and daily activities being disrupted. Staying on top of eczema triggers seems like a no-brainer, but how do you know what to look for?
Here are the most common triggers of eczema:
- The body’s reserve of cortisol (a natural steroid) is depleted, creating lack of natural moisture for the skin, which is already lacking from missing protein to help the skin’s moisturization. Stress can parch the skin even more and make you start scratching, triggering eczema further.
- Hot summers and harsh winters. Both can result in your eczema rearing its head and making the seasons miserable for you. Overheating or not enough humidity in the air both agitate dry skin.
- Nickel. Yes, this metal type has been found to be sensitive to eczema sufferers, which can be frustrating seeing as nickel is used for zippers, jean buttons, certain jewelry, and even added into clothing!
- Unfortunately, water lovers add to their suffering by jumping into a pool with chlorine and other chemicals used to keep it clean. It’s irritating, harsh, and makes anyone, even those without eczema, have the feeling of very dry skin.
- Laundry Detergent. Most people with eczema know the hassle of wanting fresh smelling clothes, but fragrances are a very common no-no for skin conditions as it leads to rashes, scratching, and could develop into full-blown infections if it persists.
- Food Allergies. Sadly, one allergy can lead to your eczema being very unhappy and definitely letting you know about it. Histamines are activated from allergies and they certainly love to trigger eczema on top of it. It is the worst of both worlds.
Knowing what has recently been done in your routine that leads to an eczema trigger will allow you to eliminate things until you find the right one. Awareness of the triggers should help you in the direction of frequent triggers and bring back some normalcy to your life.
Now, the other most important aspect to living with eczema is this: what skin care products are you using and do they help relieve your eczema?
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Cream
One of the best ingredients to use on skin conditions, to the surprise of many, is manuka honey! This powerful honey is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and is used for a plethora of problems! Acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, wrinkles, burns, scars – manuka honey can help with all of them!
And for eczema, manuka honey on dermatitis has cast magic over this skin condition, healing the skin, nourishing it, and fighting off bacteria while intensely moisturizing it. It seems too good to be true. Luckily for you and your eczema, it’s the truth and you need to switch your skin care, body lotion, shampoo – everything – to Wild Naturals Eczema & Psoriasis line.
The list of full key ingredients and benefits will astound you and your skin will be crying for the relief it will bring! Natural skin care is here to stay and this line has been formulated to avoid any negative result most other products would cause by having parabens, soaps, fragrances, mineral oil, and more contained in them. Wild Naturals only has the best in mind for you and your skin!
If you want to conquer your skin condition and reduce your outbreaks, while also giving back to your battered skin, then these are the skin care products for you! Shop the Wild Naturals online store today.