Looking for skin care advice? You can always ask your dermatologist, but not all of us have that luxury. So we compiled the best research and tips to share with you on what to follow and how to have your best skin yet!
Now, these aren't your run-of-the-mill skin care tricks, but rather rules to learn and recommended for all different skin types. For example, when and where to wear sunscreen (answer: everywhere and always), how to layer your skin care products, and why chemical peels could be an important part of your routine.
Keep reading to learn 20 of the top skin care tips and tricks of the beauty industry, right here!
1. Don’t always go for the top brands
Why is that? The more popular the brand, the more demand there is and the production of the products. To decrease the costs of making products, bigger brands have a much lower concentration level to the real ingredients that actually make a difference for your skin
2. Period skin is real.
Every woman’s skin suffers from periods, whether it’s acne, extra oily, or just plain temperamental. But masks balance skin quickly: Clays reduce oil and gels calm redness, and manuka honey helps clear up pimples.
3. Kick dryness at night.
5. Take your time when applying products.
6. The sun is responsible for fine lines.
7. Consider a chemical peel.
8. Glycolic acid works, too.
9. Vitamin C is your friend.
10. Sweep up oil with a foaming face wash.
11. Self-care with a sheet mask.
12. Be patient when using retinol.
13. Acne products come in many formulas.
14. Blackheads hate salicylic acid.
15. Integrate fatty acids into your routine.
16. Apply sunscreen — everywhere.
17. Try natural oils for replenishing your skin, balancing skin tone, and repairing damaged skin.
Coconut oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil, and carrot seed oil all have the benefits of fixing troubled skin, soothing, and being anti-aging!
18. Don't towel off.
19. Swap out your sunscreen.
20. Fight hyperpigmentation during the day.
Skin Care To Trust
If reading the 20 skin care tips above has made you reconsider the products you’re currently using, check out Wild Naturals! Our natural skin and hair care lines are well worth the results we offer for a beautiful, healthy body. Shop our online store today!