The wonderful versatility of manuka honey has created an influx of this magical ingredient in the beauty industry, but manuka honey has been around since ancient Egypt! You won’t find another skin care ingredient that also doubles as a pantry staple like this one. It’s no ordinary honey and after you read what manuka honey can do for your skin, there’ll be no turning back. Whether you eat it or you have it in your skin care, you can’t go wrong with what is dubbed, ‘Liquid Gold’!
Let’s dive into what manuka honey is and why there’s so much hype about it.
The Endless Benefits of Manuka Honey
Medicinally, beauty, health, and food are the main industries of which manuka honey is highly coveted. What it can do for your immune system, skin, teeth, and other major areas of your body continue to profound people that have discovered these many uses of manuka honey awhile or just recently. When you think of how a single natural product can do a whole list of benefits for your body, it seems almost too good to be true, right?
Manuka honey is one of the best items to utilize for both ingesting and applying to your skin. But wait, apply it to my skin raw? (Not quite, don’t worry, it’s not that messy how we’re referring to it but you can make great DIY face masks with it!) The results are phenomenal and your body will stay fortified against bacteria, germs, acne, and aging, and that’s just naming a few of the benefits of manuka honey!
Here are eight of the most powerful and unique benefits of manuka honey that you should know about:
- Antibacterial/Antimicrobial. Bacteria won't stand a chance against this flower nectar. It has the highest level of antibacterial properties out of any honey on the market! It has naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide, making it ideal for treating anything from sore throats to skin infections.
- Antioxidant Rich. Want glowing skin? Use manuka honey. The natural antioxidants in it make it the best cleanser for your skin regimen, while also reducing inflammation.
- Sleep Aid. Achieve beauty sleep with the help of manuka honey. A teaspoon of manuka honey alone or with a calming tea before bed helps produce melatonin in the brain.
- Acne Treatment. Treats acne. It’s true, one of the best treatments for acne is manuka honey because of its high antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also can help heal acne scars as it kills off the bacteria in your pores that creates acne pustules and cysts.
- Allergy Relief. Helps your allergies. The bee pollination of manuka honey aids in seasonal allergies, asthma, and hay fever.
- Skin Condition Remedy. Helps eczema and psoriasis skin conditions. Manuka honey hydrates, nourishes, heals, and soothes, making it ideal for dry skin problems.
- Digestive Aid. Naturally rich in enzymes, minerals, and vitamins, manuka honey can help IBS, constipation, and regulates normal digestion.
- Anti-Aging. Evens skin tone and is anti-aging. Run for the store now because manuka honey stimulates collagen production with natural amino acids, making it a top contender for anti-aging and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Feeding your body both inside and out with something as nutrient-filled and beneficial as manuka honey would be a major game changer for your health, as well as your skin. Intrigued? We thought so. Keep reading to find out where you can buy manuka honey skin care for all the benefits without the gooey mess!
Wild Naturals Manuka Honey Skin Care
If you go looking for manuka honey skin care products, you won’t find many brands featuring it. Manuka honey has just begun to creep into the beauty industry in terms of a main ingredient. But, you’re in luck! Wild Naturals created a full line of manuka honey skin care with natural and organic additions for the best products to help any skin type! We believe in this natural ingredient and made sure it’s the most beneficial brand by avoiding adding any: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, fragrances, or dyes, not to mention that each product is pH balanced to your skins own pH level!
Not only is manuka honey rich in Wild Naturals skin care products, but other noteworthy ingredients are:
- Aloe Vera – this replaces water which is normally the first ingredient in any skin care product.
- Coconut Oil – hydrating and repairing for damaged skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil – ideal for anti-aging benefits. Rejuvenates skin, smooths wrinkles, balance oil production, and more!
- Hemp Seed Oil – full of fatty acids, it improves skin’s elasticity, heals, reduces redness, and treats dry skin.
- Cehami Flower Extract – an intense anti-inflammatory and cell regenerating, as well as an analgesic, meaning it naturally helps with pain and itch relief.
With a full list of power-packed ingredients, Wild Naturals manuka honey skin care is your dream beauty line for radiant, healthy, and youthful skin! Shop the online store today and see the incredible results for yourself!